Alliance Air has come up with its cancellation policy that you can cancel your flight ticket within 24 hours of booking your flight and if you forget to cancel Alliance Air flight ticket. you can cancel it up to 1 hour before your Allied flight departs, but the airline will. will charge you a small cancellation fee for this.
How to cancel an Alliance Air flight ?
Alliance Air offers its customers a multitude of options through which they can cancel their flight. Here we have mentioned all the ways to cancel an Allied flight:
Follow these steps to cancel your Alliance Air flight:
- Log in to your account on the Allied website https://www.allianceair.in/.
- Go to the “My Trips” section on the website.
- Find the flight you want to cancel.
- Click the “Cancel Flight” button and follow the instructions to complete the cancellation process.
You can also cancel your Alliance Air flight by calling the customer service hotline. Make sure you have your reservation number and any other relevant information ready when you make the call.
At the counter:
If you are near an Alliance Air airport ticket counter or kiosk, you can also cancel your flight in person. This can be a good option if you need to make last minute changes to your travel plans.
Alliance Air Refund Policy
The airline mentioned on its website that it does not offer refundable fares, as this helps keep its fares low for all passengers, but the airline still offers refunds depending on when you cancel your ticket after charging the cancellation fees mentioned above. However, you will be entitled to a full refund if:
- You cancel your flight at least 60 days before departure.
- You cancel a flight within 24 hours as long as it departs at least 7 days later.
- Your flight is canceled by the airline itself
- If your flight is delayed by at least 2 hours.
- Your flight is rescheduled and the new flight does not suit you.
- You are forced to cancel your flight due to serious illness, death, jury duty, etc., provided you can produce satisfactory documentary evidence and the airline agrees.
How to get an Alliance Air refund?
Here are the steps by which you can get a refund on your Alliance Air flight:
- Go to the airline’s official website https://www.allianceair.in/.
- Select the “My Trips” option on the website.
- On the next page, enter the required information such as last name and confirmation code.
- Click “Continue” at the bottom of the page (you will be redirected to the Booking Summary page)
- Select Cancel reservation
- Now the page will show you the refund amount with the cancellation fee on the last page.