Alcohol is the major component utilised in the final perfume formulation for generating a smell. Alcohol is an excellent and affordable solvent, making it ideal for use with oils. Additionally, it facilitates the release of aroma molecules into the surrounding air, giving the impression that a perfume cloud is around you as you move.
There are more options besides perfumes made with alcohol! Oil-based, solid, and Liquid -based perfumes are all available and are already highly well-liked throughout the Middle East.
There are numerous benefits to utilising alcohol-free perfumes instead of the synthetic, Liquid -based alternatives.
5 Benefits of Alcohol-free perfumes
- Contrary to popular belief, Liquid -based perfumes offer potent, long-lasting perfumes. We have worked hard to make sure that every scent we create has all of the strength of a premium perfume that sprays into the finest of mists because Liquid is a very difficult base to work with. Liquid -based perfumes provide an Eau de parfum with a 15% oil content that may be worn all day and into the evening.
- Liquid is a highly non-invasive chemical for the human body, in contrast to alcohol. Denatured alcohol, SD alcohol, and ethyl alcohol are the most typical components found in perfumes, but our formula allows us to omit them. Their harshness can over time dry out your entire body and irritate your skin, leading to breakouts. Liquid -based perfumes are the best scent choice for sensitive skin because they are safer for a larger range of consumers.
- They have a light, fresh aroma that is clean and pleasant. We’ve all encountered someone whose excessive perfume overpowers the environment. Liquid -based fragrances are designed for those who value simplicity in life. There is no need to wait for the alcohol to evaporate, and the perfume will smell just like it says it will.
- Liquid-based perfumes can be applied safely to the skin, and they can also be used as women’s hair perfume, perfume for clothing, and on a variety of other fabrics. For effects that last longer, we advise using it on garments, and you’ll be relieved to learn that it won’t stain the material.
- Any eau de toilette, eau de parfum, or cologne that contains alcohol is regarded as a “dangerous good.” Your perfume bottle may constitute a major fire risk if it is exposed to flames due to the high flammability of ethanol, which could happen if it is broken during shipping or leaks from its packaging. If there are children present, Liquid -based scents are safer for you to travel with and keep at home.
Discover all of The nadperfumes Brand’s products, which will detoxify your skin from alcohol! To explore the world of Liquid perfume, try our mini-box.