It is extremely essential that we create a healthy working environment for all our employees. When people decide to contribute the maximum part of their lives to a particular company they have a lot of expectations. Everyone expects to be appreciated and valued for all those long hours they spend for the betterment of a company. Events like anniversaries create a greater charm and significance for the members of a company because it marks the day when they have completed years of commitment to a particular firm. It does not just describe loyalty but also sincerity for each other.
Let us take a step ahead and make work anniversaries an important event in our life by being more active and surprising the receiver with simple and sweet gestures. For this, we have brought to you employee anniversary cards. They are designed with utmost love and care and some very pretty graphics. Our collection of some very wonderful employee anniversary cards is the perfect present that you can gift your colleagues without much tension or hassle.
SOME MORE WAYS TO CELEBRATE!
Not just this we also have some new ideas that would add charm to your celebration. Try and organise a small party for the receiver to show that you care for them and their efforts. Try to think of a thoughtful present besides employee anniversary cards that can be perfect for the receiver’s desk or working space so that whenever they see it, they are reminded that there are people who care for them and will always remain friendly. Perhaps a small mug stating best employee ever or maybe some humorous taglines that could be some of your inside jokes is also a good way to go ahead.
The office place is not always supposed to be formal, it is your second home and it should feel like it. It should feel like you belong there and have the freedom to carry on with your ideas. Each place has a particular significance and employees work hard to earn that place. Share your views on our Group card online, because we all care about your experience.
WISHES FOR A SPECIAL DAY!
If you are about to start your employee anniversary card make sure you are ready with what you have to write on the card since it creates a lot of impacts and shows your impression. Fill it up with lovely and congratulatory messages without even putting a hint of negativity.
Just in case you are confused about what to write, we have made arrangements for you with our sample messages. Choose the best ones and fill the receiver with a heartwarming feeling.
- Your dedication to your job is something we can only aspire to – aspire not to replicate that.
- If there were an award for the worker of the year – you’d win it! Congratulations and best wishes on your anniversary.
- It’s just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, and waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~ Muhammad Ali
- Seeing as it’s your anniversary today how about going a little easy on us? Congratulations!
- You can be a real taskmaster but we’re all really happy for you. Congratulations
- You won’t believe it, but I remembered that today is your anniversary.
- Your dedication and enthusiasm are inspiring.
- Congratulations on your commitment during the last 5 years.
- “Happy anniversary! Where would we be without your work ethic and winning attitude? I’m thankful I don’t have to answer that question. Thank you, thank you, for making this place everything it is.”
- “It’s a rare honour and a privilege to work with someone who not only shines during the high moments but who also finds ways to uplift and inspire through the challenges and setbacks.”
- Congratulations on your work anniversary! It seems like you joined yesterday, and now it’s been a year. I hope to continue working with you for many years to come. I wish you the best of luck!
- Pretty sure our company’s future is brighter because it has you in it. Congratulations on completing one year here successfully. Happy 1st work anniversary to you.
- Sending you the heartiest congratulations on completing a year of success and achieving goals in this organization. Happiest 1st work anniversary.
- Today marks the end of your first year at this company, but we hope to keep you around for a long time. Congratulations! You are an excellent employee.
- Happy first work anniversary to the most passionate and dedicated individual I’ve ever met. This company is delighted to have you. Have a fantastic work anniversary!
- We are blessed to get your support on this journey. Words would fall short of your appreciation. Happy anniversary.
- Our place was incomplete without your contributions. As you celebrate your anniversary today, we all just want to thank you for all those late nights and early mornings.
- Wow, it seems like ages have passed but you never leave. Happy 10 years anniversary to the oldest and most experienced person in this company.